A Quagga Curious Sounds DIY music compilation fundraiser!
- 5 minutes max
- New/unreleased material is preferred
- Open to musicians/artists from any genre
- Send track (WAV is preferred) via WeTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include artist name and title plus any supporting text, links, biography etc.
- You’re welcome to include artwork/image/logo with your track (1400px x 1400px minimum)
- Compilation will feature on my Bandcamp page (https://mridge.bandcamp.com/), starting from £1.00 (please donate more if you can!) with all funds going to NHS Charities supporting NHS staff and volunteers caring for COVID-19 patients: https://www.nhscharitiestogether.co.uk/#how
- Deadline is 10th May
- I will provide weekly updates on here and via the Facebook page detailing how much is raised!
- I won’t accept anything that promotes racism, sexism, homophobia or other hatred.
Update 03/05/2020: so far 34 tracks have been received, spanning from ambient/acoustic to harsh noise/hnw! Amazing stuff!!